Monday, September 19, 2011

Motorcycle Graduation

My cousin Joseph graduated from college and I was asked by my Aunt if we would make cake and cupcakes for the party she was having for him. Of course I said we would love too. I wanted to focus on a motorcycle theme since his new found love is restoring old motorcycles. I called Dan and told him what the plan was, I already had an idea for the toppers, but told Dan I wanted to do a motorcycle cake. As soon as he came home from work he had a sketch and idea in place, it looked amazing, it was better then I could have imagined. I was nervous about the construction but Dan assured me he would make it work....and he did.

My mom and I made 4 different toppers, stop signs, helmets, "J" with diploma and tires


Here is the cake, everything is edible but the handlebars, the tank and tire are made of rice crispy treats



No comments:

Post a Comment